Version: 02.2017 - Content current as of 1 February 2017
The U.S. DOT requires hazardous materials transportation training for all persons that perform one or more of the following functions:
- loading, unloading, or handling hazardous materials;
- manufacturing, testing, reconditioning or repairing HM packagings;
- preparing hazardous materials for transportation;
- supervising or managing hazardous materials transportation safety; or
- operating a vehicle used to transport hazardous materials.
The course fulfills the U.S. DOT hazardous materials transportation training requirements for: (1) General Awareness & Familiarization; (2) DOT General Safety; (3) Hazardous Materials Security Awareness; and (4) Function-Specific for those Surface Transportation functions performed by various hazardous materials employees at a typical automotive dealership or related facilities, as outlined in the course syllabus.
Surface Transportation of Automotive Hazardous Materials (HazmatU 12-month multi-seat access)
- Product Code: HMT-0402
- Availability: In Stock