Version: 02.2017- Content current as of 1 February 2017
Transport Canada requires dangerous goods transportation training for all persons that perform one or more of the following duties:
- loading, unloading, or handling dangerous goods
- manufacturing, testing or repairing a means of containment
- preparing dangerous goods for transportation
- supervising or managing dangerous goods transport safety; or
- operating a vehicle used to transport dangerous goods.
This course satisfies Transport Canada's Transport of Dangerous Goods Regulations (SOR/2012-245, Amdt. 11) Section 6.2 training requirements, for thos functions outlined in the course syllabus.
Surface Transportation of Automotive Dangerous Goods - Canada (HazmatU 12-month multi-seat access)
- Product Code: HMT-0422
- Availability: In Stock